In this video, I will briefly discuss:
• North Korea assessed to have intercontinental ballistic missile capability by 2020.
• Military intervention on the Korean Peninsula unlikely at this time.
• China likely to have a leadership role in softening North Korean rhetoric.
• If you are concerned about your portfolio allocation, please contact the office.
• Reserve Bank of Australia has kept interest rates on hold and is forecast maintain this until into 2018.
• Banks have increased interest rates for some loans.
• Housing affordability likely to be a centrepiece in the Federal Budget; and
• Thank you Clint Bizzell from Composure Group for video feedback.